Safety, endurance, versatility, reliability, standardized high-resolution payloads, and ease of deployment make the Guardian the ideal system for your applications.
- Extended Endurance up to 50 minutes, Hex-rotor multi-purpose unmanned aerial vehicle
- Can be equipped with various payloads: DSLR Camera, Zoom Camera, FLIR Thermal Imager, 2-Axis gimbal and/or release mechanism to deliver emergency supplies
- FPV and autonomous mission capability
- Automatically returns to launch point upon detection of low battery voltage or loss of GPS
The “Guardian” is a battery-powered hex-rotor multi-purpose VTOL unmanned aerial system designed for Infrastructure Inspection, Law Enforcement, Search and Rescue, Fire Departments, and other First Responder agencies. Safety, endurance, versatility, reliability, standardized high-resolution payloads, and ease of deployment make the Guardian the ideal system for your applications.
Using the Guardian is an effective, efficient and inexpensive means to safely inspect pipelines, windmills and other structures for leaks and/or damage. The Guardian is equipped to detect leaks from their heat signatures with infra-red cameras and to get a close-up view of the damage with the HD zoom cameras. It can be programmed to 3-D map your area and to fly autonomously over pipelines or around your structures for close inspection. Companies save tremendously in man-hours and expenses when using UAVs for infrastructure inspections.
• Reduce cost of aerial operations
• Operate safely and within FAA Regulations
• Have rapid airborne deployment and recon capabilities for ground teams
• Increase probability of subject detection with thermal imaging
• Become more efficient in saving lives with enhanced aerial capabilities
- Flight Control Board: Pixhawk, GPS-assisted/IMU-assisted flight control and waypoint navigation
- Deployment Time: 3 min from travel case
- Construction: Rugged, modular carbon fiber airframe
- Empty Weight: 5.2 lb
- Max Take-off Weight: 15 lb
- Max Flight Time with 2lb Payload: 50 min
- Max Flight Time with 2lb Payload + 2lb Deployable Payload: 40 min