How To Get Your Part 107 License
You’ve studied and now you’re ready to take the test! Below is everything you need to know for taking your Part 107 Exam and getting your Remote Pilot License.
Here are your steps on taking FAA 14 CFR Part 107 Exam. It’s always good to reference the FAA website:
- To enroll in your FAA exam, you would need to go to the following weblink to register for the exam:
- (Take Note there is a $150 fee associated with scheduling your test)
- You will have the choice to schedule your test at the nearest FAA certified testing center.
- Once you have passed your test thanks to your due diligence and hard work, you will want to register your Integrated Airman Certification and Rating Application or IACRA.
- Here you will fill out the information and receive a temporary Part 107 license until you wait for your official license to come in the mail.
- Next step is to register at the FAA Drone Zone.
- This website is the official drone website of the FAA and allows you to register your drone as well as provide information on FAA regulations.
Please contact us if you have any questions, we are certainly here to help you even after you receive your certification.